looking for a talented software engineer with a significant
experience in technical developments.
You will be initially in charge of designing and coding the
graphical front-end of a debugger for an AI platform being
built within a EC-funded research programme (www.humanobs.org).
- Excellent C++ development skills.
- Excellent design skills.
- Working knowledge of both Qt and OpenGL; the working knowledge
of a rendering engine will also be a plus.
- Ability to quickly develop prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Ability to code from specification.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Self-management, ability to estimate workloads and deliver
The development will target both Windows 7 (Visual Studio
2008) and Linux (gcc 4.3).
We offer an initial contract of 6 months which will be renewed
upon mutual agreement, as we anticipate various forthcoming
This is a full-time position for which the tentative starting
date is May 15th 2010 or sooner.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
and the choice of the workplace, either Reykjavik, London